What Kind of License do I need to Sell Hot Coffee & Pastries in San Francisco from a Cart?
Timothy Andrews Asked: What Kind of License do I need to Sell Hot Coffee & Pastries in San Francisco from a Cart?
I'm Starting My Own Gourmet Coffee & Tea Company by the end of the Year, However, in San Francisco, I see all these Hot Dog Vendors on Street Corners all Over The Downtown Strip of Market Street. What Kind of Business License and/or Permits do I need to have a Mobile Cart that would Offer My Own Line of Hot Gourmet Coffee & Pastries & 1 lb.Bags of Coffee for People to Purchase to Take To their Office.
If Anyone Has any Links to Forms for the Above, Please Include the Link in Your Reply!
you will need to go down to the San Fran Police Department to obtain a Peddlers license.The fee is $525.00 annual fee is $624.00.Attached is a document that specifies the regulations for owning a push cart and the fees.You can search this yourself by going to the Police Dept website.
A CITY license.
Sales tax number and a Board of Health Certificate
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- selling coffee on the street
- how to sell coffee on the street
- do i need a license to sell coffee
- coffee cart license
- What certificate do I need to sell hot drinks at Market in UK
- what do you need to sell coffee
- what kind of food license do i need to sell coffee
- what kind of permites is need it to sale hotdogs
- what license and permit do you need to sell coffee?
- requirements for mobile coffee push cart san francisco